The workshops have their roots in European shamanism. We work with trance journeys, sound and drum, Energy Work, shamanic techniques, Nature and its spirits, Light Work and Love.
Mini workshops are meetings of between 1.5 and 4 hours. They are being organized on inspiration and on request. I also give workshops at various shamanic festivals.
- Sound healing
- Power animal
- Goddess work
- Opening the heart
- Working with material teachers such as rattles, drum, smudging etc.
- Nature spirits
- Whatever is important to you now
- Crucial life events (birth, transition from child to adult, partnership, aging, meno/penopause, death)
- Costs depend on the duration of the mini workshop and are between 35 and 60 euros.
Check for Dates the Agenda and see which workshop is coming up next!
The week, midweek and weekend workshops are linked to the Wheel of the Year. Each workshop focuses on a theme that matches the time of the year.
The themes are
- Ancestors and dark night of the Soul (November - Samhain)
- Inner Light, the Power of the Heart (December - Yule - Midwinter)
- Rebirthing and sprouting (February - Imbolc)
Nature is ready! Something is already germinating here and there. The seeds of love and light that we sowed with Yule are stirring. Slowly the winter children are ready to be born again. During this workshop we work with, among other things, rebirthing techniques to prepare ourselves for the new season.
- The wisdom of the (inner) child (March - Ostara - Spring equinox)
- Passion, sexuality and fertility (May - Beltane)
- Courage, sense of community and (social) action (June - Litha - Midsummer)
- Reflection, contemplation, meditation (August - Lughnasadh)
- Balance - from duality to uniqueness (September - Mabon - Autumn equinox)
The workshops can be followed separately or as one annual cycle (see Training: Cycle of the Year)